Antigen (Lateral Flow) Click & Collect Locations
Fast Test Centre
772 – 774 Fulham Road London, SW6 5SJ
Ooh La La
Unit 3 Furlong Farm, Rusper Rd, Crawley ,
RH11 0LN, United Kingdom
Horn Lane Pharmacy
142 Horn Lane, London,
Antigen (Lateral Flow) test replaces Day 2 PCR from 7th January 2022
- Departure Antigen Lateral Flow Day 0-2 test prior departure
- Results (certificate) received within 15 minutes of samples emailed
- All results are emailed to email@example.com
- Click & Collect is available from your local clinic, please book collection time at your local clinic.
- Test and results only £29.99
- Government-recognised provider
- Unvaccinated passengers must take the Unvaccinated Day 2 & 8 PCR Test
STEP 1: PRE TEST CHECKLIST
- Clean your hands & blow your nose
- Ensure no food or drink has been consumed for 30 mins
- Familiarise yourself with the Specimen Collection, Sample Preparation & Test Procedure instructions provided below. Please read through carefully, so you fully understand the process.
STEP 2: SPECIMEN COLLECTION
- Insert the swab into one nostril. The swab tip should be inserted up to 2-4cm until resistance is met.
- Roll the swab 5 times along the mucosa inside the nostril. Using the same swab, repeat this process for the other nostril.
- Withdraw the swab from the nasal cavity
STEP 3: SAMPLE PREPARATION
- Tear off sealing film on the extraction tube gently to avoid spilling out the liquid.
- Insert the swab into the extraction tube which contains 0.3ml of the extraction buffer. Roll the swab at least 6 times while pressing the head against the bottom and side of the extraction tube.
- Leave the swab in the extraction tube for 1 minute. Squeeze the tube several times from the outside to immerse the swab. Remove the swab.
- Insert the tip into the extraction tube.
STEP 4: TEST PROCEDURE
- Apply 4 drops of the solution from the extraction tube onto the cassette provided.
- After 15 minutes, take a photo of your test. Go into your booking confirmation where you will be able to upload the photo of your test.
- Your certificate will be generated and emailed back using the booking email address.
Fast Test Centre want to make the process of booking a test, taking your test and/or cancelling a test as simple as possible. To make our service easier to experience, we have highlighted important FAQ’s that you may immediately want to know during any stage of the process. For further questions or general enquiries, head on over to our dedicated FAQ Page, or Call us on 0208 145 0375
The antigen swab test gives you a very reliable indicator of whether you have or have not currently got the virus. A positive result has a very high chance of confirming if you are carrying covid-19 virus in sufficient quantities (viral load) to make you infectious. There is of course a margin for error in any test, but the margin is small.
The antibody blood test gives you a very reliable indicator of whether you have been exposed to the virus by detecting certain antibodies in your blood. Please note; it is not yet fully known if an individual with a positive result showing presence of IgG levels following being infected with COVID-19 will be protected, either fully or partially, from future infection, or for how long the protective immunity may last. Please see our available tests for more information.
Please understand that appointment times are limited and in high demand. When you book your appointment with us, you are holding a space on our calendar that is no longer available to our other customers. However, if you must cancel your appointment, we respectfully request at least 48 hours notice in order to allow another customer access to that appointment time.
Cancellations — 48 hours or more in advance will receive a 80% refund
Cancellations – 24 hours in advance will receive a 50% refund
Cancellations made within 24 hours will not receive a refund
The Mandatory Testing for Inbound Travel (Day 2 & Day 8) If you do not have the test, for any reason whatsoever (other than a failing on our part), the cost is non-refundable. Please note that if a positive test result is produced for a day 2 test the results will need to be sent for genomic sequencing in accordance with Public Health England requirements. By accepting these terms, you consent to this.
We are unable to cancel or refund remote testing e.g. ‘Virtual Test in a Box’ tests once they have been collected or dispatched and are therefore will be non-refundable.
We kindly request that everyone visiting the test centre comes equipped with and wearing a face mask when entering the premises. If you do not have a face mask on you, we do offer them before entry. Because of the nature of this service, it is in the best interests of all our employees and customers that social distancing guidelines are followed as closely as possible!
What Testing Is Available?
We offer Covid-19 tests suitable for travel, both for Departures from the UK and Arrivals as well.
We will supply a “Fit to Fly” certificate with a negative result if you choose a test called “Fit to Fly”. This is the certificate you need to check in for your travel, whether you are flying or travelling by ship, boat, train or car to destinations outside of the UK.
An PCR test is the gold standard in COVID-19 testing. It offers the most accurate results as it can detect even the smallest amount of virus. A negative PCR test result provides the most reliable indication you can safely continue to work and travel.